Recipe Categories : | Buffalo
- In a bowl combine all salsa ingredients, stir to combine and allow
to sit for ½ hour.
- In a blender puree all sauce ingredients, until smooth. Adjust seasoning
- Season fillet with salt and pepper. Rub onion with honey, oil and
salt and pepper.
- Place in pan and cover 35 minutes at 350°F or until soft.
- Remove center of onion and chop. Add to spinach. Blanch sugar snaps
- Roast fillet at 550°F for 10 minutes.
- Place mushrooms, sugar snaps, carrots and a little spinach in onion.
- To serve :Garnish plate in 2 quarters with spinach. Garnish
other 2 quarters with yellow pepper salsa. Place meat in 1 quarter of
salsa and onion in the other quarter of salsa. Garnish with red pepper