Recipe Categories : | Sauces | Hot & Spicy | Main
Recipe Index |
- 1 med white onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup sour orange juice or lime juice (see note)
- ½ tspn oregano
- ½ tspn cumin seeds
- ¼tspn salt
- ½ cup water
Preparation and Cooking Instructions :
- Put onions, garlic, orange juice (or lime juice) and water in a blender.
Set blender on "liquefy" setting and process.
- Crush all dry ingredients together and add them to blender. Process
for one minute more.
- Marinate meat (chicken, beef, pork or fish) for at least one hour
- It is better to marinate meats overnight. Brush meat frequently with
the sauce while cooking
Mailing List |