Marinated octopus recipe
Recipe Categories : | Appetizer
| Seafood | Octopus
Serves : 4
- 500g baby octopus, cleaned and halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tspn balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 chili, seeded and chopped
- seasoning to taste
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
- Place octopus in a saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Toss through combined oil,
vinegars, garlic, chili and seasonings.
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Serve chilled
with crusty bread.