Recipe Categories : | Greek
| Mullet | Seafood
| MAIN INDEX |
Serves : 3-4
- 6 small or 3 large red mullets, cleaned
- 2 cups of fresh herbs finely chopped (thyme, mint, coriander, marjoram,
parsley, rosemary or one tbsp of each dried herb.
- 2½ tbsp olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation and Cooking Instructions :
- Mix the herbs together with the oil, the lemon juice, the salt and
pepper. Spread the mixture on the belly and the outside of the mullet.
- Line a pan with aluminum foil and put the fish on top. Put it on
the grill and grill for 4-10 minutes on each side, according to the
size of the fish. Sprinkle continuously with lemon juice. Grill until
the flesh easily comes away from the bone.
- Serve immediately with bread and green