Recipe Categories : | Caribbean
| Crabs | Seafood
Preparation and cooking instructions
- 8 tbsp butter
- 4 scallions chopped
- 1 - 2 tspn chopped garlic
- 1 hot green chili, finely chopped and seeded (or use dried
red pepper flakes)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ¾ - 1 lb crab meat, shredded
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves, if possible
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 - 8 tbsp crab liquid or clam broth
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Melt butter in skillet; add scallions, garlic and chili peppers and
cook until scallions are wilted.
- Add curry powder to this mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Add crab, coriander and parsley, salt, pepper and crab liquid (if
more is needed, add melted butter). Blend in bread crumbs.
- Fill the mixture in 8 clam shells and bake at 400°F about 10 minutes
or until browned.