top secret famous Copycat Restaurant recipes Applebee's Broiled Salmon
with Garlic Butter
Copycat Restaurant Recipes -
Applebee's Broiled Salmon with Garlic Butter
| Copycat Recipe Index | RecipeWorld
Favorites at Home |
Preparation & Cooking Instructions
- 4 x 5 oz salmon filets
- melted butter, as needed
- pepper, to taste
- granulated garlic, to taste
- salt, to taste
- garlic butter, as needed
- Preheat skillet or grill to 550°F.
- Brush raw salmon filets with melted butter. (Do not reuse butter. Wash brush
before using to dab with garlic butter before serving.)
- Shake or sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic over each side of the salmon.
- Place salmon in pan or on grill. Cook fish approximately four minutes (varies
with weight and thickness), turning halfway at two minutes on grill to achieve
"diamond" grill marks.
- Turn salmon over gently and cook approximately three minutes, turning halfway